Ideal Client Profile: Government
size of project
- big enough to spend $5k or more on Articulate’s services
- important enough to complete with key roles held by the same client personnel throughout
location of office
- Canada – anywhere with phone and internet service
- USA – anywhere with phone and internet service
nature of project
- requiring expertise and/or perspectives that Articulate can provide as a specialist resource:
- editorial work: technical writing, editing, proofing
- concept development/articulation
- project management/leadership
- complementary work such as design & layout, illustration
- a decision maker who has the prerogative to exercise his or her own judgment when appropriate
- somebody who knows what’s in it for him/her for the project to succeed
- receptive and willing to heed the input or follow the guidance or trust the judgment of an expert
- receptive and willing to discuss important matters as necessary
- receptive and willing to designate a contact person to facilitate a consultant’s access to information and decisions
- reliable to keep an agreement
- pays promptly
Note: This is a profile of the ideal client, like the bullseye at the center of a target. Articulate Consultants will consider dealing with people of other descriptions, or other areas of the same target.
- Glenn R Harrington, Articulate Consultants Inc.
Click on the pilot
for the site map + links to more articles.